Gunner

Default Wanted: Plans for stuff I can make on a milling machine

On Fri, 11 Nov 2005 02:22:15 GMT, Ignoramus26750
wrote:

On Fri, 11 Nov 2005 01:52:58 GMT, User Example wrote:
I have a mini mill but I don't have a lathe. Does anyone have any plans for
some cool things I can make with my mini mill? Those little engines look
fun to build but they seems to require a lathe.

The pinnacle of milling success would be to make a handgun. You can
buy replacement barrels instead of making your own.

http://www.e-gunparts.com

A HighStandard .22.lr barrel is very easy to assemble to a receiver,
as it uses a single spring loaded stud to pull it to the
receiver...which can be a milled single shot action if you want to
start small and easy

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner