josh

Default Vinyl replacement windows

"cyberodies" wrote in message
We want to have vinyl replacement windows installed in our 16 year old
home in MN. We have narrowed it down to Home Depot's windows made by
Simonton windows and a local contracter who uses Hurd windows.

Anyone have any thoughts pro and/or con regarding these two
manufactures of windows?

Thank you very much in advance.

Personally, I wouldn't shop windows at HD. I won't say anything about Hurd,
because they're not competitive in my area.

You could give Alsides a call or stop in, ask for a list of contractors
known for window installations. They're in MN, but only you would know how
close they are to you. They have a good name and a decent product, they back
their products as long as they're installed properly.
http://www.alside.com/locations.aspx#Minnesota

http://www.alside.com/index.aspx?page=510