Jim McLaughlin

Default Gas fireplace won't start

Yeah.

Unless you are a licensed and highly trained tech, DON'T MESS WITH A GAS
APPLIANCE.

HIRE A COMPETENT PROFESSIONAL.

Its safer and cheaper in the longrun.

--
Jim McLaughlin

Reply address is deliberately munged.
If you really need to reply directly, try:
jimdotmclaughlinatcomcastdotcom

And you know it is a dotnet not a dotcom
address.
"SHUDSON" wrote in message
news
I have a fireplace that won't start as well. (the Pilot won't light.)

It was running fine until last year when my 7 year old pulled out the
remote sensor (in order to use the manual shut-off) however as he
pulled it out, the fireplace shut-off and would'nt start again.
I thought the battery leads (from the 9V Cell) might have touched the
grill and shorted, but I don't know.

Anyway winter is coming again and my wife want's it fixed!

Any ideas?