John Fields

Default 2708 and 1702 EPROM reader / programmer

On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 10:26:11 +0100, "David Winter"
wrote:

John:

Only the seller can put a price on his machine, if you have something for
sale please send me a description of its operation, condition, and also your
price. Note that I'm in France and will pay for shipping (I'm getting many
thing sent from the US and other countries).

---
I don't play that way.

If you want something, tell me what you want and what you're willing
to pay for it and if I can get it to you for that price, and you're
serious, we'll talk.

Otherwise, why should I waste my time?
---

Of course I'm not interested by modern programers, as I have one. I only
need an old one only for those first generation EPROMs.

---
I may have one lying around somewhere, and the software for it too.
What are you willing to pay for it if I can find it?

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer