Leo Lichtman

Default Kaleidoscope turning

"riverrat" wrote: (clip) how to turn the kaleidoscope kits that Penn State
sells. Our 2yr old grandaughter has been diagnosed with leukimia and has
only been
given 2-3 mos. and I would really like to turn her something special.
(clip)

This is sad, and I think I speak for everyone here in offering our sympathy
to all that are close to her. Your idea to build a kaleidoscope is
commendable--I think it is just the kind of toy that will fascinate a
two-year old.

Have you checked with Penn State for instructions? When I buy from
Woodcraft, they furnish instructions with their pens, and, I presume, with
their other kits also. I would assume that Penn State might do the same.
In fact, Woodcraft told me that I can download any of their instructions
from their website. (I have not tried.)