User Example

Default Wanted: Plans for stuff I can make on a milling machine

Interesting idea. I don't think I want to venture down that path, though.
I'm afraid I'd just hurt myself.

But my curiousity is up. What kind of tool would be used to make the rifle
spiral in the barrel?

"Ignoramus26750" wrote in message
On Fri, 11 Nov 2005 01:52:58 GMT, User Example
wrote:
I have a mini mill but I don't have a lathe. Does anyone have any plans
for
some cool things I can make with my mini mill? Those little engines look
fun to build but they seems to require a lathe.

The pinnacle of milling success would be to make a handgun. You can
buy replacement barrels instead of making your own.