Patrick Cleburne

Default Fixing a broken shower handle

"matt p" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi Everyone,

I just moved into a condo built in 99 and it apears that the handle in
the shower/tub has broken off. The single handle is a Delta brand and
I was wondering if this is the type of project that I can do by myself
or if i'm better off calling a plumber. I've tried loking for a screw
or something but can't seem to locate where it would attach to the
broken shower handle.

If it is a DIY type project, any tips or instructions on how to fix
this?

Also, since it's a condo, I don't have access to any shutoffs for water
that feeds into the shower/tub unless it runs off the same shutoffs
that control the sink.

I've never had to do anything like this so it is extremely intimidating
for me right now, thanks for any help anyone can provide!

-Matt

Post a link to a picture so we can see what it is-- or head on down to Home
Depot or a plumbing supply place and look for a similar model to see how to
get it off.

Pat