Arch

Default Please to remember the fifth of November.

I need to start burning wood in a long unused (except the occasional gas
log for 'charm') fireplace, Probably will need a heater/blower, but
maybe open. What should be done for fire safety before firing up?

I'm confused about chimney linings, or inline creosote removers etc. and
I don't see anyone around here wearing a top hat and carrying a broom.

BTW, Weather in Tallahassee is much like N.C. and Atlanta with its three
seasons, except no ice storms and the cold snaps are short lived. Not
everyone in Florida goes swimming in winter. Tourists, maybe!

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter