Chris Friesen

Default Tool ReReview - Refurb Delta Unisaw - Part Two (Long)

Pig wrote:
Well, gee, while I haven't killfiled you, the thought has crossed my
mind that you're being a bit anal retentive about a whole lot of
things; for example, I mean, gee, nobody I know expects the factory set
hard stop on the 45 degree setting to be dead accurate from the word
go, and even someone does, they should get over it.

Imagine applying those same standards to cars...

Your new car comes with the doors and wheels in separate packages.
You're expected to align your front end, adjust toe-in and camber,
adjust the brake calipers, balance your tires, and install the wheels
and doors.

Oh, and you have to undercoat it yourself, and a few of the lug nuts
were missing.

Chris