Pig

Default Tool ReReview - Refurb Delta Unisaw - Part Two (Long)

Well, gee, while I haven't killfiled you, the thought has crossed my
mind that you're being a bit anal retentive about a whole lot of
things; for example, I mean, gee, nobody I know expects the factory set
hard stop on the 45 degree setting to be dead accurate from the word
go, and even someone does, they should get over it. I've owned 3
different saws, 2 of them new (the most recent one is a unisaur and is
the last one in my lifetime) and I reset all of them "just because." I
know its exciting to get a new piece of machinery, and I know how it
feels to put one together and crank it up for the first cut and all,
and no doubt you had your trials with the first saw, but I'm tempted to
call the ASPCA as I sense a dead horse is being beaten. That's meant
as a joke, Greg :-).

In all seriousness, good luck with your new saw and work safe. Mutt