Jo-Anne & Edward Tabachek

Default ....and from dust, I shall return. I have faith, but I need helpnow!

Arch
Any way you approach this problem, is going to be expensive. First:
Something for SWMBO,. I recommend feminine; chocolates? frilly clothes?
spa treatment? dinner at favorite restaurant? Washer and dryers are very
important equipment to wives and you have disrespected them, not good.

Second: the garage; here is a chance to splurge on a state of the art dust
collector and piping system, we are talking cyclone here. Add a top of the
line shopvac, after all, it IS needed to help clean up the present mess.

Good luck
Edward