Dave Hinz

Default OT picture quality on computer??

On 9 Nov 2005 18:06:44 -0800, monkers wrote:
Yes, its Windows XP, home edition I assume, just tried setting
resolution, print became finer and well defined but the pictures were
still choppy looking.

This has nothing to do with your screen resolution or color depth
settings. We know this because your digital camera's pictures are
right, just what you download is not.

I`ll ask my wife about the program, as you can
tell Im pretty computer stupid. Now you mention an "accellerator",
there is a small symbol at the bottom of the screen now that reads "
Turbo Charger Enabled" that was never there, is this what you are
talking about?

Bingo. Uninstall that sucker (start - control panel - add or remove
programs) and you'll be back to normal. Also be aware that many of
those types of programs come with spyware, so after you uninstall it,
run a full spyware scan to make sure you haven't been compromised.

Dave Hinz