Larry Jaques

Default Update on machinist trainee

On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 06:49:10 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner
quickly quoth:

On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 00:49:04 GMT, "Pete C."
wrote:

Pete's law: "Don't buy anything that is expensive and high maintenance,
that you'll only get to use occasionally, when you can rent a better
one, for less money, when you'll actually get to use it and not have to
deal with any maintenance"

Applies to tools, women and just about everything else.

Pete C.

"If it flys, floats or ****s, rent, dont buy"

"Do as I say, not as I do." s/ Gunner bseg

P.S: It's "flies", and that's very good advice.

Like peace and quiet? Buy a phoneless cord.
http://www/diversify.com/stees.html Hilarious T-shirts online