jim rozen

Default How Hard is Brass CDA 360?? and Related Questions

In article woqcf.556575$xm3.390167@attbi_s21, JWho says...

With the way the pieces are mounted, this is not a highly stressed item.
Several others have done the same thing and have reported no problems.

Which is to say, they never survived to report back?

:^)

Because you have no photo of what you really are trying to
do, it's tough to evaluate what's going on. I can't tell
if the bushing is for a fork tube, or for the steering
tube.

All I can say is, if you want to achieve tolerances and
roundness in the order of +/- 0.001, a lathe is the way
to go. You will be disapointed otherwise I suspect.

Just a guess.

Jim

please reply to: