Donnie Barnes

Default Cutting Automotive Shock Pistons?

On Wed, 09 Nov, * wrote:
Donnie Barnes wrote in article
n...
So, not to bore with the details of why, but I need to take the guts out

of
a set of struts from a car.

Ah, yes!

Spec. Miata requiring "stock" shocks....

No need to "bore" us with the "details...."

We have a pretty good idea.....

We currently "adjust" a lot of "stock shocks" ourselves for our oval-track
customers.

Right now, we're doing some research in the fluids area.......

Err, while you might normally be on to something, you might note that
Miatas are double wishbone cars and my original (and subsequent) posts have
been about cutting *struts*, not shocks.

Besides, the Spec Miata shocks are Bilsteins that you can take apart
without cutting. :-)

--Donnie