Gary Brady

Default Opinions on a used Atlas/Craftsman 12" lathe...

Rex B wrote:

Emmo wrote:

If any of you Texans are serious about this 'Gunner run', I'll
volunteer to drive. I'm out of work and wouldn't mind taking a road
trip. We have Gary, Wayne, Rex, and me so far, so if Martin, and
others join in, we could probably get it done. Early January would
work for me. Someone has to provide the truck and/or trailer.

What should we send to California? All I can think of is food or
mesquite wood g...

Water and fire extinguishers?

Actually, I have no idea what Gunner has that I'd want. I figure lots,
but there's nothing I have a Burning need for. That always changes when
something pops up at a bargain price.
How about a mill-drill or benchtop mill of some sort? I'm not ready
for a BP.

Rex

I've got an F-250 and a 16' trailer, but somehow I don't think that
would scratch the surface. The trailer is one of the lighter weight
models. I've carried cars just fine, and a Bobcat once or twice around
town, but I think Gunner's supply and Texas' demand far exceeds that.

--
Gary Brady
Austin, TX