Default OT picture quality on computer??

Jim Stewart wrote:
monkers wrote:

We just got our computer back from repairs and I have noticed that some
(not all) pictures are "grainy", if that is the correct term, you can
see the photo, but it appears in squares like it isnt fully loaded.
Does this make any sense, I dont know if Im explaining it correct or
not. The photos we had saved from our digital camera look fine, but I
was looking at some photos of other peoples work and they appeared this
way (they didnt before the repair) Is there some setting for quality I
can adjust? Thank you for the help,
Craig

Assuming you're running Win in classic mode:

Start Settings Control Panel Display Settings

Play with the Screen Resolution and Color Quality

What he said. Screen resolution and color depth.

You might check that the repair shop has restored the correct drivers
for the video card and not just set it back to VGA. If there are no
options for screen resolution than 640 x 480 you will need to reload
drivers.