Default Bosch Customer Service going downhill?

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:
In article ,

After a couple of replacements, Bosch CS at first flatly denied that
there was any fault with the product and just offered a refund.

I'd say that's excellent service - offering a refund. What more could you
want?

Presumably that comment is somewhat tongue-in-cheek, I hope!

When I buy things my main requirement is that they work. OK,
sometimes things go wrong and then a company that has a good
replacement/refund policy is better than one that doesn't. However I
would still prefer things that work from a 'bad' company than things
that don't work from a 'good' company.

--
Chris Green