Rex B

Default Opinions on a used Atlas/Craftsman 12" lathe...

Emmo wrote:
If any of you Texans are serious about this 'Gunner run', I'll volunteer to
drive. I'm out of work and wouldn't mind taking a road trip. We have Gary,
Wayne, Rex, and me so far, so if Martin, and others join in, we could
probably get it done. Early January would work for me. Someone has to
provide the truck and/or trailer.

What should we send to California? All I can think of is food or mesquite
wood g...

Water and fire extinguishers?

Actually, I have no idea what Gunner has that I'd want. I figure lots,
but there's nothing I have a Burning need for. That always changes when
something pops up at a bargain price.
How about a mill-drill or benchtop mill of some sort? I'm not ready
for a BP.

Rex