Gunner

Default Opinions on a used Atlas/Craftsman 12" lathe...

On Wed, 09 Nov 2005 17:06:05 GMT, Ignoramus18971
wrote:

Gunner, maybe I am missing something. Can you list this cybertig on
ebay, with free delivery to LA, since you go there anyway. It should
get some bids if it is in a working condition with some leads and
footpedal.

By the way, I emailed you yesterday about my Amphenol connector.

I could indeed list it on Ebay. But Ive never sold anything on Ebay
actually, only bought.

And no..Ive not got any email from you.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner