monkers

Default OT picture quality on computer??

We just got our computer back from repairs and I have noticed that some
(not all) pictures are "grainy", if that is the correct term, you can
see the photo, but it appears in squares like it isnt fully loaded.
Does this make any sense, I dont know if Im explaining it correct or
not. The photos we had saved from our digital camera look fine, but I
was looking at some photos of other peoples work and they appeared this
way (they didnt before the repair) Is there some setting for quality I
can adjust? Thank you for the help,
Craig