Gunner

Default Opinions on a used Atlas/Craftsman 12" lathe...

On Wed, 09 Nov 2005 03:57:50 GMT, Gary Brady
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

Tell you what..you want it? Its free. Just come and get it. No strings
and Ill even feed you. Need pics? Ill take some next weekend when I
get home again.

Gunner

Well, it's tempting, especially with the meal thrown in. I have to
admit I looked at Mapquest. 3000 mile round trip, $500-$600 worth of
diesel. I guess I'm just another tire kicker...

Oh..on the Cybertig..Wayne Cook has expressed some interest in it..and
he has a plasma cutter Im interested in...so you could maybe get some
help with fuel costs. In fact..if you play your cards right..you could
work up a route to haul machines for others and perhaps get all your
fuel paid for, and get Free Stuff as a bonus.

Lots of guys in Texas want stuff here in California, and visa versa.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner