Gunner

Default Opinions on a used Atlas/Craftsman 12" lathe...

On Wed, 09 Nov 2005 03:57:50 GMT, Gary Brady
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

Tell you what..you want it? Its free. Just come and get it. No strings
and Ill even feed you. Need pics? Ill take some next weekend when I
get home again.

Gunner

Well, it's tempting, especially with the meal thrown in. I have to
admit I looked at Mapquest. 3000 mile round trip, $500-$600 worth of
diesel. I guess I'm just another tire kicker...

Tell you what..to sweeten the deal..Ill toss in 2 fixer upper Boyer
Shultz surface grinders, and grazing rights in my stacks of Stuff.. Im
sure there are other machines Im not remembering at the moment out
there in storage...FREE to you. And Id sell you a Hobart Cybertig 2
tig/stick welder (3ph) for $200

And toss in some cats as a bonus.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner