The3rd Earl Of Derby

Default Duh! landlords repairs

Lobster wrote:
The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:
wrote:

The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:

I know what's happening their charging the real landlord for a call
out and then getting charged again for the job when it is done.
Rip off estate agents.

Tell the landlord

Problem there is... most landlords take on estate agents to stay out
of the hassle of having anything to do with the tenants and the
repairs.

Ok...

So more fool them if they want to get ripped off.

Why? That's a total non sequitur.

Would be nice if the tenant told the landlord what's going on
otherwise how's he ever going to find out? His address - not the
agent's - must be included on the tenancy agreement by law.

David

Are you sure it does? I thought if the agreement showed the landlords agent
address thats all that is needed?
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite