Rick Dipper

Default blocks of stuff in drain out of washing machine

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 14:30:45 +0100, John Laird
wrote:

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 14:22:18 GMT, "Doctor D." wrote:

I prefer to use tablets in the drawer - no measuring or thinking required,
which suits thickies like me.

Agree! We stopped using powder and now use tablets. This has stopped the
clogging we used to get in the waste of the machine, and the trap.
Clothes also wash better as we no longer end up with half the powder left in
the drawer!

I reckon I'm getting through not much more than half the amount of powder as
well. Cue the imminent withdrawal of tablets from supermarket shelves...

The tables *SHOULD* stop you overdosing, overdosing is the biggest
reason the washing does not meet your expetations.

My offies used to be next to a room of washers where people in white
coats spent their lives trying to figure out how to stop people using
too much powder .............

Rick