David

Default It's more than $50 but well worth it...

Leon wrote:

"David" wrote in message

DonkeyHody wrote:

Thanks Dave, that's just the sort of suggestion I was looking for.

DonkeyHody

Cool. If you never wore a leather apron in the shop, you'll be in for a
suprise as to how clean your clothes will remain if you get a well fitted
apron. Mine cost a lot because my wife bought one to fit a tall guy. Had
I seen the price ahead of time, I'd have nixed the purchase. There's got
to be cheaper ones out there.

I used to use a denim apron with pockets and found that the pockets filled
up with saw dust. Perhaps it is because the cloth relaxes and the pockets
stay open. How does the leather do in that category?

all the leather pockets have flaps over them. very cool!

Dave