Leon

Default It's more than $50 but well worth it...

"David" wrote in message
Another thread asked what's a good gift to ask for that's about $50. Last
year my wife splurged on a leather woodworking apron for me. It wasn't
something I'd ever thought about, but after trying it on, I'm never
without it when I'm in the shop. It keeps the irritating bits of sawdust
off my clothes. I think the one she bought was just shy of $200 with
shipping and tax, so it ain't cheap, but now that I have it I wouldn't be
without it.

Just like a fairing on a motorcycle keeps the bugs from whacking one in
the mouth, a leather apron keeps those pesky wood chips at bay.

Great Idea but Harbor freight lets you have 6 leather aprons with 4 pockets
for under $50.