Martin H. Eastburn

Default Animal Shelter needs advice: How would you install a steel garagedoor as a roof over an outdoor kennel?

have you seen the doors ? They are Heavy.
I have 4 such doors on my metal building - and they are running in C channel IIRC.
As a roof, they should be tilted in the two directions for water runoff. e.g.
down towards the back/front and also to one side a little. Look at it for certain
before planning. Maybe a talk with a local metal building company/contractor might
open up something in ideas or else.

Martin
Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH, NRA Life

Sorry for not replying sooner. We are located in Lebec California,
which is about halfway between Bakersfield and L.A., on top of the
Grapevine pass.

http://www.cause4cats.org/