Lee Michaels

Default What to Ask for Christmas?

"J T" wrote in message
Mon, Nov 7, 2005, 9:42am (EST-3) (DonkeyHody)
mumbled:
snip Ideas anyone?

Yes indeed:
Boxers WITHOUT bloody damn snips.
Pants that don't come up to my armpits.
The type of aftershave I actually use.
Books I will actually read.
T-shirts and socks that actually fit.
Videos I will watch more than once.
The list goes on, but, just GIVE ME MONEY, so I can buy things I
actually want, and will actually use.
Merry @#$%ing Christmas.

Yep, I do something that some folks think is downright shameful on
christmas. The best present under the tree is From Lee, To Lee.

It is ALWAYS what I want, it always fits, it never has to be returned and I
don't have to write any damn thank you notes!

And for those bleating traditionalists who think I am doing something wrong,
I always tell them the same thing. There is some kinda psycobabble out
there about how we are supposed to love ourselves more. This is an active
act of loving myself. I did this because I am worth it. And I truly
appreciate it.

Besides, it is an incredible alternative to the crap that everybody else
gives me!

Lee
Curmudgeon at large