Larry Jaques

Default Kroil is Better Than PB Blaster??

On Tue, 08 Nov 2005 15:00:41 -0600, with neither quill nor qualm, Rex
B quickly quoth:

Tom Gardner wrote:
"JWho" wrote in message

Am I getting this right? You guys are saying Kroil brand penetrating oil
is
better than PB Blaster brand? Is my can of Liquid Wrench penetrating oil
better than... nothing? :-)

The smell alone is enough to align the public. I've had Kroil work on stuff
after PB failed.

The smell of Kroil, PBB, or LW? Good or bad?

Maybe the PB just softened it up.
Kinda like when you give up getting the jar lid off and hand it back to
The Woman, and she twists it off without straining. And give you The Look.

I've never had a lid I couldn't get off. But once, I had to break out
the 17" Channel Locks on a pickle jar. I used to amuse customers with
those pliers when doing a lube job on their cars (eons ago, back when
I first got started in the automotive industry in my previous life,
hence the strong hands.)

I'd get said pliers out of my tool box and walk toward their car with
them while their eyes bulged out of their sockets. They have a 7" jaw
opening and I slid 'em down to fit and unscrew the oil filter. g

My radiator hose screwdriver is 30" long, too. More eyeball poppin'.

--
...the last thing I want is a toilet seat that ****es back at me...
--Wrecker Greg G on the www.CleanButt.com system