Rex B

Default Metalworking for Dummies Website?

JWho wrote:
There are too many! Everytime I read a reply, another one pops up. :-) I
am such a noob that most anything will seem plausible right now. :-)

great! That makes the answers easier

But seriously, you gotta start somewhere.
Start a new post, and add to it as questions pop up. Hit [send] before
it gets too long.

"Rex B" wrote in message

Well, post them all in one message, number.
Those that can answer intelligently will address them.
The rest of us will make up somthing plausible

- -
Rex Burkheimer
Fort Worth TX

JWho wrote:

"Grant Erwin" wrote in message

Hi. Thank you very much. I will check them out. I can't understand a

good

bit of what is discussed here, though I want to. It's hard to follow

along

when you don't speak the language. :-)

So ask! The cool thing about ignorance is that, unlike stupidity, it's

curable.

GWE

I have several metalworking related questions, and I am trying not to

wear

out my welcome. :-)