Robert Swinney

Default Klunkers

"JWho" wrote in message
news:v65cf.531685$_o.496826@attbi_s71...

"Robert Swinney" wrote in message
Check out this link from Dirk Tollenor, pres. of our local metalworking
club. Actually, the link was generated by RCM's old friend, Dave Ficken.
Enjoy!

http://www.mermac.com/klunker2.html

Bob Swinney

Hey! Pretty cool page. Thanks for sharing that link.

Yeah the gentleman that gave us the link is a retired airline pilot
(National, I think) and a life long builder of small aircraft engines.
Notice I didn't say model "aircraft". I wouldn't want to use a phrase that
might possibly impugn Dirk Tollenor's sense of craftsmanship. He makes
small aircraft engines, suitable for model aircraft use.

Bob Swinney