Default Klunkers

Karl Townsend wrote:
Check out this link from Dirk Tollenor, pres. of our local metalworking
club. Actually, the link was generated by RCM's old friend, Dave Ficken.
Enjoy!

http://www.mermac.com/klunker2.html

Bob Swinney

I had read that back when it was first put up by Dave, and just
stumbled apont it again a few weeks ago and read it again. One of the
great bits of common sense concerning HSM machines, IMHO. It is sort
of like something I read on one of the microscopy sites (microscope
guys are like machine guys, always trying to get that "next little
bit"...) where one guy said that the "best microscope in the world" is
the one that you actually have. Some goes for lathes and such.

AL A.