tillius

Default Update on machinist trainee

I hired a guy back in 93 or 94 to train to put in computer networks. He
learned really quick and worked really hard, for three weeks. Then he
just disappeared for two entire weeks, no phone calls, nothing.

2 weeks later, he came back, into my office and appologized. Said his
mother had died and he just needed to get away and clear his head. I
bought it and hired him back. He worked another 3 weeks, then went to
lunch on Friday and didn't come back for 2 weeks again.

This time he came into my office and appologized and said he had been
arrested for speeding at lunch and was just now able to get out. OK, I
bought the first excuse, but not this one. I told him sorry, couldn't
help him this time.

He said, "OK, well I gotta go, my Mom's in the car waiting for me".

Geeeeez!

Tillman