Proctologically Violated©®

Default Has mig essentially replaced stick welding??

Awl--

Jes wunnerin--

In the new litany of home shows (which, if ever there were sleight-of-hand,
these are proly it--as bad as weight loss/fitness infomercials??), I see
everybody mig'ing away, incl. female pixies.
Even on the ng's, I see little reference to stick, and mig has seem to have
excluded stick even in HD/Sears, and gotten so cheap--not too long ago it
was really big bucks
..
The trades (the SEJW crowd) I would imagine still stick weld, but it seems
that mig's abilities have really grown to handle stick-type
one'sies/two'sies tack-weld/out-of-position type stuff.
Opinions?
Mr. P.V.'d
formerly Droll Troll