Matt

Default Immersion heater threading

"Set Square" wrote:

Matt wrote:

Dribble, I agree. The last time I fitted one I used a smear of Loctite
instant gasket maker on both faces of the fibre washer and a few wraps
of PTFE on the threads. It sealed first time.

I'm not Lord Hall by the way. I'm M A T T get it?

Dribble gets you mixed up - because he can't conceive that there could
possibly be *two* (or more!) people who consistently rubbish his ramblings!

Apart from having a mildly similar taste in preferring good tools to
cheapies, I cannot understand how the hell he could mix us up!