Larry Jaques

Default DIY Inspiration

On Mon, 07 Nov 2005 21:46:13 -0800, with neither quill nor qualm,
Luigi Zanasi quickly quoth:

On Mon, 07 Nov 2005 23:48:17 -0500, Greg
scribbled:
I know that cold winters sure make a heated seat sound like a peachy
idea. If I could figure out how to get an electrically heated seat
through the UL listing process, I'd market one myself.

You can avoid all that with a styrofoam seat. Keeps your arse warm
down to 40 below. Found in all the finest Yukon and Alaska outhouses.
But you only want to pull your pants and longjohns down so far, and
it's hard to turn the FWW pages with gloves on.

I guess that one thing you don't have to worry about up there in the
GWN is splash from the bucket. Everything is frozen solid before it
hits!

As for gloves, here ya go:
These gloves are FWW and LVT WW/GRDN/HDW-catalog tested!

Poverty is easy. * http://diversify.com
It's Charity and Chastity that are hard. * Data-based Website Design