Larry Jaques

Default DIY Inspiration

On Mon, 07 Nov 2005 23:48:17 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm, Greg
quickly quoth:

And right above it is an ad for:
"Knobs and Knockers"

Darned Brit's, think they can get away with selling anything...

Those who don't go tits-up, Greg.

I know that cold winters sure make a heated seat sound like a peachy
idea. If I could figure out how to get an electrically heated seat
through the UL listing process, I'd market one myself.

You'd be surprised how quickly the vinyl on a padded seat warms up.
I've been using them for decades now and am always shocked from the
cold when using a non-padded seat elsewhere. Distributed cost is $5
per year and it's WELL worth it.

But you know how embarrassed the guy with the toilet seat glued to his
arse felt? Imagine being found electrocuted on the floor, pants
around your ankles, with a copy of FWW lying next to you opened to the
Readers Gallery.

Can you imagine how someone could miss a trail of glue on the seat?
It means:

A- He didn't use a paper seat cover.
B- He didn't use TP as a cover.
C- He didn't wipe off the filthy seat before sitting on it.
and
D- He didn't even LOOK at the seat before sitting down.

IMHO, the guy deserves a herd of crabs to go with his glue.
Methinks it was a setup, though, and he probably had a lawyer
lined up before he even visited the store.

"Hey Dave, Got another of them furniture perverts over here..."

That's "prevert" to you, bubba.

Poverty is easy. * http://diversify.com
It's Charity and Chastity that are hard. * Data-based Website Design