Larry Jaques

Default Efficient security or Keystone Cops

On Mon, 07 Nov 2005 21:18:30 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm, Mark
& Juanita quickly quoth:

On Mon, 07 Nov 2005 09:10:13 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

Wasting hundreds of billions of dollars while gaining absolutely
nothing (and becoming the laughing stock of the entire world) is
-not- my idea of a smart practice. YMMV

You apparently missed my other post regarding the current window dressing
approach being taken to airport security.

Larry, flying doesn't scare me, I used ot love flying, now what I
really, really, really hate is getting to the airplane.

Ditto that. Dog and pony shows, undressing, and pat-downs aren't
supposed to be a part of the fun trip on an airplane. Takeoffs and
landings are supposed to be the only exciting parts.

Blaming Bush for all this is convenient, but I guarantee you that had the
other party won the White House and control of the congress, what you are
seeing now would be a dream compared to the clamps they'd be putting on
society right now.

Herr Shrub is acting like a member of that other party, Mark.
What's the diff? Toss out ALL those bums. mega sigh

Poverty is easy. * http://diversify.com
It's Charity and Chastity that are hard. * Data-based Website Design