George

Default Efficient security or Keystone Cops

"Andy Dingley" wrote in message
On Mon, 07 Nov 2005 21:18:30 -0700, Mark & Juanita
wrote:

Blaming Bush for all this is convenient, but I guarantee you that had
the
other party won the White House and control of the congress, what you are
seeing now would be a dream compared to the clamps they'd be putting on
society right now.

And how do _you_ know this ?

Your logic of "I admit Bush is bad, but it's all the fault of the
Democrats" is simple blind partisanship and ridiculous.

I'll tell you what's ridiculous. A bunch of whiners talking about how they
want to be "protected" but not inconvenienced. Used to remind such people
that I could only act after the law was broken, not before. What's worse,
the lawbreaker was normally set free after great public expense in
investigation, incarceration and trial. "First-time offender" doesn't mean a
lot when considering successful suicide bombers.

The real partisanship , as we should remember, was evidenced by those who
wanted a bunch of _federalized_ screeners with the double immunity provided
by union and government rather than folks who might be suspended or fired
for their attitude or treatment of those they were supposed to serve. What
was that about absolute power?