Stuart

Default Shelves on crumbling walls

On 8 Nov 2005 01:27:02 -0800, wrote:

Well tbh I don't have a clue about what walls are made of so was only
guessing. My landlord recently had the whole house replastered. So are
you saying under the plaster there are just slats of wood? How can I
really tell for sure?

Thanks
Rich

You need to find out exactly what the constuction of the wall is.
....You said that the landlord has recently had the whole house
replastered ...He could have used plasterboard either directly on to
the wall or on to wooden straps ..or he could have just had the walls
skimmed over .

You eed to find someone who knows what they are looking for to
establish what it is you are trying to secure the shelves to .Don't
you know anyone experienced in d.i.y. who could help.. ???

Stuart

--

Shift THELEVER to reply.