Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Default Fresh Start vs. Sta-bil

mm wrote:
Not saying these are good reasons, but since I got two working mowers
(out of 6) I can't decide which one to use each time. The one that is
in front of the others, or the other one for a change. Or which one
I'll try to fix next. Or when the end of the outdoor mowing or
repair seasons will be. So I put Sta-bil in all the gas tanks,
probably cost less than a dollar total, and I don't have to think
anymore.

I have a five gallon can that I add Sta-bil to when I fill it. I use that can
both to feed the John Deere directly and to fill a smaller one gallon can that I
then mix with oil for the chain saw, weed eater, etc. I don't have to worry
about when I'll use anything next.

Considering the cost, it's cheap insurance.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

VE