Kevin Miller

Default Using coloured LDD (for COC eyes only)

Ken Moon wrote:
"Kevin Miller" wrote in message

SNIP ................
Hmmm, this cordiality stuff seems to be more catching than the asian bird
flu and I didn't have any soda or scotch. Now ya got me worried...

...Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
http://www.alaska.net/~atftb

==============================
Kevin,
Have you heard of any bird flu up in the Artic region? I heard that they
were expecting it to show up in the South bound migratory bird flyways.
Maybe it won't get there til next year.

Actually I haven't yet. Not sure it's made it to the Americas yet at
all, but could be wrong. So far even the regular flu hasn't made a big
debut which is fine by me! Don't know about the European and Asian
arctic but I suspect that it won't hit up there until spring when the
birds in the lower latitudes migrate. They're all going the other
direction right now...

....Kevin