Roland

Default Newbie needs plans for Adirondack chair

In article ,
says...
I am new to this group and really just starting to get interested in
woodworking. Does anyone know of some simple yet complete plans for an
adirondack chair. So far the best bet seems to be a chair called, "Jake's
Chair." Any suggestions/advice for a newbie???

Hi

I have made a few of jakes chair, easy to do if you take a little time
with measuring and follow his notes forputting it together, I also
changed the back design to improve the looks - this is why I made more
as friends then wanted them. If you want to see pics of my finished ones
email me at
and I will forward them.
I hope you enjoy making them as much as I did.