Greg G.

Default DIY Inspiration

Luigi Zanasi said:

On Mon, 07 Nov 2005 23:48:17 -0500, Greg
scribbled:
I know that cold winters sure make a heated seat sound like a peachy
idea. If I could figure out how to get an electrically heated seat
through the UL listing process, I'd market one myself.

But you know how embarrassed the guy with the toilet seat glued to his
arse felt? Imagine being found electrocuted on the floor, pants
around your ankles, with a copy of FWW lying next to you opened to the
Readers Gallery.

"Hey Dave, Got another of them furniture perverts over here..."

You can avoid all that with a styrofoam seat. Keeps your arse warm
down to 40 below. Found in all the finest Yukon and Alaska outhouses.
But you only want to pull your pants and longjohns down so far, and
it's hard to turn the FWW pages with gloves on.

Yes, Good Idea. Haven't seen a Styrofoam seat lately, but I don't
shop for seats all that often - I'm usually hanging around the tool
department. It's the initial shock factor that gets you. And I
imagine that in the great white north, you stand a good chance of
ending up stuck to the seat if the least bit of moisture is present...
for a while anyway... g

Greg G.