Greg G.

Default DIY Inspiration

J T said:

Mon, Nov 7, 2005, 11:48pm (Greg*G.) sayeth:
Hmmm
JOAT, I'm not sure what your pointing at here... Let's see, George Cross
toilet seat, the Funwaves Toilet Seat in Aquarium Blue, or the Union
Jack Toilet Seat. snip
None of these are a heated, padded, yellow toilet seat snip
If I could figure out how to get an electrically heated seat through the
UL listing process, I'd market one myself.
But you know how embarrassed the guy with the toilet seat glued to his
arse felt?

It was the Union Jack toilet seat, I lost immediate interest in
looking further, when I saw that.

Understandable...

You want a "yellow" toilet seat? You don't want stains to show?

They didn't have one in brown.. g

Hate to break the news to you, but heated toilets have already been
invented. Google gave 528,000 hits for "heated toilet seats". Check out
the product as this site.
http://www.cleanbutt.com/Index.htm

LMAO - another good idea shot to .. well...
Hey, I actually looked at this thing. It's not available without all
the other accessories. And the last thing I want is a toilet seat
that ****es back at me...

And I sure hope they ship in an unmarked brown wrapper.
Who wants to get a big package from "Clean Butt"?

If I ever have the need to sit on a toilet not in my home, I make
damn sure to wipe the seat thoroughly, and use a paper seat protector if
available, before I sit down. I suspect most everyone does the same.
If some guy actually was glued down, sounds to me more like he did it
himself, so he could sue.

That thought DID cross my mind... It's a cash grab kinda world...

Greg G.