Greg G.

Default DIY Inspiration

J T said:

http://www.diytools.co.uk/diy/Main/P...ProductID=7144

Just scroll down about half a page, and you'll see it. I'm not
really sure if it's inspiring, or distressing.

Hmmm

JOAT, I'm not sure what your pointing at here...
Let's see, George Cross toilet seat, the Funwaves Toilet Seat in
Aquarium Blue, or the Union Jack Toilet Seat.

Ad copy proclaims, "Be the envy of your friends. Tough MDF toilet seat
that will brighten any bathroom and show your colours!"

If my friends are impressed by this, I need new friends...

None of these are a heated, padded, yellow toilet seat with a magazine
rack and hemorrhoid pads, however.

And right above it is an ad for:
"Knobs and Knockers"

Darned Brit's, think they can get away with selling anything...

I know that cold winters sure make a heated seat sound like a peachy
idea. If I could figure out how to get an electrically heated seat
through the UL listing process, I'd market one myself.

But you know how embarrassed the guy with the toilet seat glued to his
arse felt? Imagine being found electrocuted on the floor, pants
around your ankles, with a copy of FWW lying next to you opened to the
Readers Gallery.

"Hey Dave, Got another of them furniture perverts over here..."

Greg G.