Dan

Default OT - Conservative Constitutional Values

"ilaboo" wrote in message
ink.net...
actually it was formed by a bunch of religious pia--got thrown out of a
few countries before coming here and leaving a legacy in our
legal/social system that we never removed--you are sucessful becasue god
loves you--you are not successful because you did something bad and god
does not love you

fwiw

FWIW, god makes his decision when (or before) you were born. Ain't
nothing you can do...

Gotta love the Calvinists.

No, really. If you don't, the current crop will put you in jail.

Dan

--
"... our constitution cites 'one nation under God'."

- Karen Hughes, on tour in Egypt, September, 2005

"You can support the troops but not the president."

-- House Majority Leader Tom DeLay, R-Tex.

"If we are going to commit American troops, we must be certain they have a
clear mission, an achievable goal and an exit strategy."

-- Karen Hughes

"Victory means exit strategy, and it's important for the president to
explain to us what his exit strategy is."

-- George W. Bush

- Morpheus