Toller

Default Fresh Start vs. Sta-bil

Never used Fresh Start, or even heard of it for that matter; but the idea
seems stupid.
You don't need the drip thing during mowing season, and you don't want it
during storage. So when would it ever be useful?

I store gas in my generator with Sta-bil in it; starting it for 5 minutes
once a month. It gets progressively harder to start until I change the gas
after a year.
On the other hand, I have never put anything but gas & oil in my weedwacker,
lawn blower, or chain saw, and have never had any trouble starting them;
even after a year of no use. Maybe 2 cycle is less sensitive to bad gas?