Jeff Wisnia

Default Lead part - cast or turn?

Wayne Cook wrote:
On 7 Nov 2005 07:56:27 -0800, "tillius"
wrote:

snipped

Looks like I won't have to worry about that this year though. Since
my daughter got older and decided to not do Awana's this year. I may
end up being roped into the race again though since the water trough
tracks are stored at my place (I built them from my own money).
Actually the finish gate for the car track was built by me as well
though somehow it ended up being stored somewhere else the last year
or two of the race.

Never fear, you can always move on to belt sander drag racing.

http://users.rcn.com/markt.dnai/lett...beltsander.htm

I think I've heard they also have chain saw and other power tool drag
racing events too.

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia